Friday, August 21, 2009

Directions to Glanusk Park

Off to the now-sold-out Green Man Festival this morning. Mr P driving, I'm in charge of directions to Glanusk Park. Surprisingly the Green Man Festival is quite vague on how to get there. So trying to work out the route I found this on the Glanusk Park Estate website (it's owned by the Legge-Bourke family. Of course):
Please call us in advance if you wish to land a helicopter or light aircraft. Your grid references are as follows:-Lat: 51:52:03N (51.8676) Lon: 3:10:31W (-3.1751)
All Trades Vehicles are to enter the Estate via the B4558 entrance

Light aircraft not available this morning; I guess it will be the Trades entrance then.

Druids declared back in March that the Festival will be blessed with good weather. So far so good. The other news is Green Man Festival now has a 24 hour licence. Yikes may be not so good news. Back next week with a full report...hopefully.

I AM LEAVING Blue Roses [BUY]
DISAPPEARING ACT Grizzly Bear [BUY]
I GO I GO I GO Wave Machines [BUY]

No comments: